Certified Executive Coach
Why Executive Coaching?
- Choosing and committing to a purpose
- Building clarity of what is
- Learning through practice.
- 6-12-months retainer
- On demand sessions
Executive Development Goals
- Self Confidence
- Communication Skills
- Managing Performance
- Develop Organizational Culture and Leaders
Coaching will help leaders adopt new behaviour to access scale and success. They must be strategic, manage team engagement, handle change, take risks, innovate and undertake coaching for leadership development to increase client and organisational efficiency.
Promotions, lateral transfers, cross-functional opportunities and onboarding new leadership changes is different for each organization. Coaching will help you adapt to the changing needs and environment, setting you up for early success.
The intense demands that executives take self-renewal seriously. Leaders must be able to expand their overall executive endurance and capacity. From calendar management to building greater team leverage, ruthless prioritization and self-care routines, coaching helps leaders to manage themselves so they can be their best versions.
You have incredible management capabilities. You’ve been told you have leadership potential. You’re in a position from where you know you can make a large impact on your organization. And you are poised to take that leap. But how do you prepare for your existing or future leadership role? A certified executive coach.
An exceptional coach is a secret to winning and holding the “top” status.
FAQ's - Executive Coaching
● It helps companies through periods of transition like leadership change or foray into a new market.
● Helps identify both the individual and collective weaknesses of an organization
● Helps improve productivity.
● Helpsin goal-setting
● Better decision-making.
1. AWARENESS: The coach and executive team meet to discuss goals and possible outcomes.
2. ANALYSIS: The next stage is assessment. It includes an assessment interview, interview with shareholders, and identifying the leadership profile of the executive through various tools.
3. ACTION: This stage specifically focusses on the changes the executive needs to make for achieving individual development plans
4. ACHIEVEMENT: The last stage is an achievement. Client Feedback is taken from shareholders through surveys. This feedback is discussed with the executive and if necessary changes are suggested.